Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Motoring through the holidays

I hope all of you had a great holiday weekend!

I only skipped working out on Friday but I was really active outside and decorated my friend's boat.
I worked out Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (30, 65, 45 minutes). And I didnt gain a pound! Yay!

I am back on track, eating right and feeling good. I'm still having a hard time getting up in the morning and I think I either need a vitamin or one of those alarm clocks that combats the darkness of winter. I noticed it's become harder to get up the darker it gets. Sunrise is around 7am and when it was 5am, I was up easier. A friend of mine has one of those light alarm clocks that slowly turns on and brightens like a sunrise and it has really helped her. I think I will order one and see if it helps me.

With the start of the holiday season, treats and snacks will be everywhere, so be extra vigilant in your workouts and mindful in your eating. It's okay to indulge a little but everything in moderation, including alcohol. No one wants to be THAT person at the party.

Well, I'm off to workout. Have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment