Thursday, December 29, 2011

Fierce during the Festivities

I haven't logged what I've been doing during break and I just wanted to catch up.
Yesterday: 80 minutes on the elliptical
Tuesday: 30 minutes
Monday: 30 minutes
Christmas Eve: 45 minutes

I've been keeping pretty paleo. Tomorrow we're having a BBQ for the UFC fight and having friends over. My husband is calling Swamp Feast given the variety of meat we'll be serving:
Smoked Duck
Pork BBQ smoked on the Traeger
Gator Sausage
Deer Sausage
Crawfish Sausage
Coleslaw
Fresh strawberries and raspberries w/organic whipping cream

I'm pretty excited for the fight and for the smoked duck. We had it last year and it's phenomenal.
I'm also going to brunch w/my bestie from work, Desiree and her boyfriend Alex. We're going to a fabulous restaurant here in town, 909 Coffee & Wine. They have a great menu w/several paleo choices.

I will likely work out before I see her or directly after. I have to definitely make time tomorrow to keep my physical focus.

That's about it for now, have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment