Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

I watched Anne of Green Gables yesterday and did an hour on the machine while I watched. It was great to have that much fun on my machine while watching one of my most favorite movies from my childhood.

We had a really great day and enjoyed a lovely new year's eve together.

This month I will celebrate a year of living paleo. Even though it was on and off, it's been a year since I endeavored upon this journey and learned so much about myself, dieting, not dieting, living primal and finding what works for me. I am 20lbs lighter this year than last year and I am much happier in my life. I am still working on being fit, thinner and healthier and I hope to reach my goals this year in my own time on my own terms.

For those of you that have followed my journey so far, I thank you and hope you'll stick around to see what happens next.

Happy New Year everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment