Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Three day weekend

Friday we celebrated my fierce friend Valerie's 30th birthday.
Saturday, Travis and I took a 4 mile walk with the dogs, it was great.
Sunday we hung out and relaxed all day which was wonderful. I had a Revenge marathon and now I'm hooked on that show. It's a modern day telling of the Count of Monte Cristo.
And finally Monday, I got on the machine for 80 minutes while catching up on Boardwalk Empire. I felt pretty great after I finished but my knee has been throbbing since Saturday,even w/Advil.
We're getting a lot of snowfall and I'm not sure if I'm going to make it in today and tomorrow. The weather report says we're getting at least 4-8 inches and many areas should receive 16 inches.
Travis has duty today, so I'm nervous to go to work since if I get stuck for a long time, my dogs will be alone without any relief. I am going to work from home if it gets much worse. It's not worth risking my life, damaging my car or stranding myself/my dogs just to get to the office.

Have a safe and warm Paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment