Saturday, January 21, 2012

Snowmaggedon!

The weather promised finally arrived. We had about a foot of snow fall early Wednesday morning through early Thursday morning. It was beautiful and fun to watch. We had a hummingbird drinking from the feeder in front of our picture window due to the snow. It was spectacular to witness, something so magical and associated w/warmer weather, drinking from our feeder during the snowfall. It took my breath away.
I worked from home on Wednesday and Thursday. I also did some unconventional workouts because of it. I shoveled snow on Tuesday and played w/the dogs, then I walked over to a friend's house which was a pretty good workout trudging through the snow. I did 49 minutes today on the machine while watching Revenge, that show always makes the time fly by. We made some great meals during that time too.
The weather today is great and we're thawing out. The sun is shining and the roads are clear. Hopefully tomorrow we can take the boys on another long walk to downtown.

Well that's all for now. Have a great paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment