Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Bad Ginger!

Soooo, I was totally off my game last week. I barely worked out and it totally showed on the scale. I got back on the train this week and the scale dropped, naturally. Last night was biggest loser night, so I spent an hour on my machine working out like a menace!

This week  was not that exciting and I wonder if the BL is losing it's edge.

I was at the gym on Monday night and there two men in there yelling at each other about sports and dropping weights  - on the Nautilus equipment - and being obnoxious. I wanted to slap them. If you want to go to a big boy gym there's a place for that, but you're in a small gym in an office building, not a body building weight/crossfit gym. And these guys were so completely out of shape and lifting inappropriately. It was so disruptive. I forgot my earbuds, so I was forced to listen to their endless noise and grunts. It was horrible. Never again!

This weekend is a 3 day for MLK. I'm really happy about that. I have some work to do so it'll be nice to catch up.

well, im off to bed my lovelies. And PLEASE, if you read my blog, please "follow" me and leave comments if you're so inclined. I love hearing from other people on a similar journey to mine.

Have a great paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment