Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Biggest Loser Finale!

One of my favorite shows is the Biggest Loser. I love seeing the transformations. It really is inspiring. I know they are in a very controlled setting and this is not real world by any stretch of the imagination but it's amazing what the body can do.
I did an hour on the machine last night while watching BL and then did hand weights:
Overhead dips 2x10
bicep curl 2x10
arnold's 2x10
arm side raises 2x5

I am being very careful w/my daily diet and not straying into the snacks around the office. My big indulgence are Little Cuties mandarin oranges, I bring 2-4 of those and a handful of cocoa dusted almonds.

Mark Sisson has a great recipe for a decadent paleo friendly dessert or gift. I am going to try to make it this weekend and bring it in for my team next week.
Dark Chocolate Macadamia Bark Sprinkled with Sea Salt 

For those of you that read my blog, please follow me here on blogger by clicking the link at the top of this page and feel free to comment or ask questions anytime!

Stay fierce and have a great paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment