Thursday, February 2, 2012

Slacker

The darkness of winter has been sucking my motivation like a little energy vampire. I have been slacking and doing my workouts sporadically. I've been very tired and feeling so exhausted and I have no idea why. I finally woke up today and felt better. Funny too, because today is the day I'm renewing my commitment to my workouts and fitness program. My friend at work, Desiree, has joined the gym in our building with me and is going to be fierce w/me after work several times a week. I feel like having a partner is very helpful to me and keeps me accountable. I was doing so well for about 5 months and then the holidays hit and my schedule got all wonky. I am now back on my path. I know it's going to take a few weeks to get my rhythm back but I'm focused and motivated.  I saw the scale creep up due to my slacking and I don't like it one bit. SO back to tracking my food and exercise in my journal and working my ass off every day. I am considering cutting back on meat, which goes against my paleo plan a bit but I just want to cut back, not entirely cut out. Well, it's time to go get fierce w/Desiree!

No comments:

Post a Comment