Saturday, April 28, 2012

We now return to our regularly scheduled program

I've been super busy at work and didnt have time to write much, but i'm back now. Here's the update:

Travis is now on board w/paleo with me and that just makes life so much easier. Travis has been finding a lot of good recipes that are grain/dairy free that taste amazing.

I was in NYC for a week on business and it was really easy to keep to my paleo eating plan and working out didnt even happen due to all the walking we did. 
Now that I'm back home I jumped right back on the machine and did 103 minutes yesterday.
Travis has been going to the Crossfit gym (even though we have a crossfit gym in our garage), he says it keeps me more accountable having to attend class with other people.

Today we're going fishing, I'm teaching him how to fish! this should be fun and hopefully we'll have fish for dinner!


No comments:

Post a Comment