Monday, April 2, 2012

Workout weekend

We were so busy this weekend but I still managed to workout every day. I worked out in the morning on Friday and then we went out with friends to Loretta's and to dinner afterward. Saturday I cleaned the house like a mad person - mopped floors, did all the linens, tidied drawers and pretty deep clean all over. I worked out for 45 minutes plus ab killers. Then we went to see our friends perform at Vino Bello and a bunch of friends came out of that, which was followed by dinner with so many great people in attendance. Sunday was kind of a lazy day, travis went skiing, I worked out and watched some movies. Tonight Smash & the Voice are on so I'll be back on the machine while watching which should burn some serious calories!

I also learned a new recipe for leeks that I am going to try this week. We have tons of Kale in the garden that I wish I could find a good recipe for but damn, that stuff is hard to chew/eat. 

Our spring is off to a really fun start!

No comments:

Post a Comment