Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Paleo Parade!

I am excited to say that my darling Angel, my boss and a coworker are all on the Paleo bandwagon! Woohoo! How exciting!

I am so happy that people are getting on board w/the Paleo lifestyle and seeking a better way to live and feel. It's fun to be excited about the program and to see others discovering it. It can seem boring at first but it really is a great program.

I've been working out every day and eating healthy. I'm a little tired but that's most likely from long days and staying up a bit too late. I love feeling reinvigorated and inspired.

I've been on a pomegranate kick....they're so quick and easy to peel and store. And it's a super fruit! Right now they're 2 for $6 at Fred's and I feel pretty super when I eat them :)
The monkeys love to pick them apart so it's even more fun.

Reese is about to get a real treat in the coming weeks as we start back into our running together. I can't wait. The weather is a bit dicey at the moment so I'm waiting for it to clear up a bit. I got some great running pants. I wore them sledding and they were great. I can't wait to do that again too, what a fun time!

Having other people around you while you're doing any kind of fitness/diet/etc is always helpful and the success rate is higher too. I hope my friends are as excited as me. :)

Have a great paleo day people!

No comments:

Post a Comment