Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Cove2Clover!

We had a great time at the Cove2Clover 5k on Sunday. Travis ran the race in about 30 minutes and Erica and I finished in about 40. It was a lot of fun and the weather was cold but held for nearly the entire race with just a bit of rain at the end.
We were so excited  after the race that we decided to sign up for the St. Patrick's Day dash this Saturday.

Unfortunately, Travis and I got food poisoning on Saturday and I've been seriously sick ever since. We thought the worst of it was over on Sunday before the race but Monday evening it boomeranged back around and we were both violently ill for the next two days. My entire body aches and this is probably the sickest I've been in years. And I can safely say that I wont be having Thai again anytime soon.

Tonight was the first time in 3 days that I could eat anything and keep it down. I'm going back to work tomorrow and hopefully I wont vom at work.

That's about it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment