Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year! Fierce and Fabulous in 2015!!

It's a new year and a chance for a new you! That's the great thing about New Year's day, we get to reset ourselves and begin fresh. We have 365 days to do it right and change our lives for the better. A blank slate is set before us, it's up to each one of us to decide how we'll write the future. 

Today starts a Paleo challenge for myself and a group of friends. Whether the goal is 30-60-90 days, we're in it together. We're using the Whole 30 plan - as most of us have done this before and find it really useful and easy to follow. 

I hope you'll join us in our challenge and set yourself on the road to health and wellness in this new year. 

My goals this year are:

~ To get fitter and hit my goal weight of 135 (at 5'9", that's pretty lean and mean!)
~ To make fitness a part of my day, everyday - no excuses!
~ To find nutrition that inspires me that I can share with others
~ To create peace and happiness in every aspect of my life
~ To learn new things and try things that challenge me 

What does your list look like? How do you plan on getting there? 

Make a plan and get on board!!

Happy new year primal friends! Let's Stay fierce together! Rawr!!

~There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when circumstance permit. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses, only results~

No comments:

Post a Comment