Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sauteed kale w/Bacon

Tonight's recipe is so easy you'll be sure to make it a favorite!

I love bacon, it's sooooo delicious! And of course, kale is a pretty big deal right now. The only issue I have with kale is that it's a little tough raw. So I usually saute it or bake it in a quiche or casserole. And that's exactly what we're doing tonight.

What you'll need:

1 package simple truth uncured bacon - if you can't find Simple Truth, try to find uncured organic
1 package of cut/washed kale
Sea salt
A deep saute pan

I use a scissors to cut up my bacon into 2-3 inch pieces. Saute until it's mostly done.
Drain the bacon fat into a can until it's cool. Return the pan to the stove and add the kale and the bacon. Saute on low until the kale is tender. I like to throw a little sea salt in there too.

I hope you enjoy it as much I as I do!

Have an amazing paleo day!


No comments:

Post a Comment