Saturday, July 16, 2011

Another week down

I worked out nearly every day except for Thursday. I worked out 2x a day a few days this week. But by Thursday I was so utterly exhausted I took a break. I hopped back on the train Friday morning and I'm back on the move again today. I am getting a massage this morning which will be wonderful since my body just aches all over from a variety of things, but mostly because I havent had a massage in over 3 yrs.I am feeling stronger every day I work out. Having Valerie on my team is encouraging and keeps me on point.
My nutrition has also been a key factor in my success. Every day w/out grains/wheat/processed food is a good day. A day that i dont feel lethargic, tired, head ache or have an upset stomach. I have found my thinking to be clearer, my energy higher and stomach flatter and less temperamental. I always thought I had a sensitive stomach, now I realize that it was gluten/grains related. It really explains so much.
Well, I'm off to the basement, gotta go workout!

Have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment