Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Another Step Forward

Today I joined the gym at work to help me progress toward my weight loss goals. I am still working out in the morning but now instead of sitting in traffic for an hour on my home-bound commute, I'm going to workout during that time and leave afterward when traffic is much lighter. The benefits are numerous, I get 2 workouts a day and save myself aggravation and gas waiting in the horrible traffic and I'll get to workout w/my friend Valerie (she works w/me and we're cubemates). She and I are both committed to getting fitter and taking control of our lives. I will be bringing my clothes tomorrow so we can workout after work. Tonight i'm going to go shopping to get my paleo foods w/Robb Wolf's shopping list.
I am so excited to reinvigorate my journey toward being more paleo, healthier and finding balance in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment