Thursday, June 30, 2011

Smart choices

So last night we went out for dinner with a friend and I made some smart choices about what I was eating. Eating out is always tricky and I don't want to be "that" person in the restaurant that is so picky or gives the server a bunch of directions on how to prepare my food. Luckily they had some great meat options and all I had to do was ask for my burger without the bun. I got a bison burger - grass fed without the bun. I left feeling happy about my choices and knowing i stayed the course.

I've been having a banana for breakfast and veggies/salad for my lunches.

I am preparing a red sauce w/paleo meatballs tonight or tomorrow.

I worked out on my elliptical for 30 minutes this morning even though I was tired and uninspired. I am so glad I did too.

We have a 3 day weekend for the July 4th holiday and I plan to make the most out of it. Working out, getting my projects done, preparing paleo meals and setting myself up for success for next week.

thanks for stopping by, have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment