Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Paleo Powered: Take 2

I am once again initiating a full paleo commitment. I have been on and off since starting this journal but after removing one thing at a time for the last few weeks, I feel I'm ready to give it my all again.
Sugar, wheat, grains, and (most) dairy, it's time to say so long. I felt so much better the last time I did this and I'm in a place where I feel i can do it again. It does take planning, yes, but I can and will do that. I am tired of being defeated every time I step on the scale. I am tired of being tired. I am tired of feeling like all my workouts are useless. I want to feel healthy, light and clear headed.
Today is the day to reclaim my commitment to my health and to find a balance in my life when it comes to my nutrition and fitness.

Breakfast today:
Coffee

Lunch today:
Arugula and lettuce from our garden
Snowpeas from our garden
Crimini mushrooms from TJs
shredded Parmesan
carrots from TJs

Dinner tonight:
Veggies
It's not how you start the race, it's how you finish. I plan on finishing strong, lean, healthy and with a renewed sense of who I am and where I want go.

Thanks for reading. Have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment