Monday, March 17, 2014

Bacon Breakfast Cups!

Looking for a yummy breakfast that isn't bland, blended or boring? Then let me introduce you to Bacon Breakfast cups!!! Huzzah!! These yummy little cups will make your mouth sing and keep you feeling paleo powered all morning. below is my recipe but feel free to add your own fun ingredients to keep it interesting.

Bacon Breakfast Cups:

1 package of uncured bacon - I like Simple Truth
8-10 organic eggs
cupcake liners - you'll thank me for this later - it's a mess without them!
TJ's african smoke / pepper/ salt/etc.
You can also add tomatoes / onions/ cheese / bacon bits etc to really make it fun.

Preheat oven to 375
Line a muffin pan w/the cupcake liners
Line each cup w/a slice of uncooked bacon
Combine your eggs and seasonings/spices/extras in a bowl or pour-able pyrex cup
Then carefully fill each cup to about 1/2-3/4 of the way full
 Bake for 20 minute
Cool and enjoy!




This recipe sets me up for breakfast all week.
I package mine in small containers for work and just pop them in the microwave for about 30 seconds.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Stay fierce! Rawr!


No comments:

Post a Comment