Monday, March 24, 2014

Paleo Ranch - Oh yes, you read that right! Ranch for the Paleo Powered!

As promised, the Paleo Ranch recipe!

I got this recipe from a friend who linked me to Paleo Table. It's unbelievably good and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.


Paleo Ranch Dressing
By Paleo Table
  • 1 cup paleo mayonnaise
  • 1 cup canned coconut milk, shaken
  • 1-2 Tbsp. fresh dill, minced
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced into a paste with a bit of Kosher salt
  • 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
  • salt and freshly cracked pepper, to taste
Whisk all ingredients to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Store in the refrigerator for 1-2 weeks. But I'd be surprised if it actually lasts that long as you'll want to put it on everything from salads to chicken wings! Below is a pic of the jar I made tonight! So yummy!

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment