Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 3 of the Paleo life

So, i have gone without sugar, wheat products, grains and dairy for 3 days now.
I have to say,it's not as hard as I thought it would be. I have stuck with vegetables, lean protein, almonds (moderately), fruit (a banana each morning) and drinking only tea, coffee, and water.

I am not hungry and I'm not really feeling like I'm missing anything. I did have a dream about eating bread last night but I spit it out immediately and said, What am I doing?? I can't eat this!
Truly bizarre!

I do feel a little bit better. Not so tired in the morning. And it may only be water weight, but I lost 3 lbs this morning. I weighed myself on Monday - my first day of the paleo and my heart sank, I was up 2lbs from the weekend. Then, today, I'm down 3. I'll take it, but cautiously. I wont get real excited until i hit the 10 lb mark.

Well, that's all I have to report for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment