Monday, January 24, 2011

One Week and 5lbs lighter

I am one week into this and today, I am 5 pounds lighter than I was last monday. That's incredible.
I haven't found it too difficult to follow and I'm making healthy choices, planning my meals and not giving in to temptation.

On a sad note, my grandma passed away this weekend, so I didnt have much of an appetite on Sunday. My intake for Sunday consisted of:

a banana
some almonds
some small organic meatballs I made(about the size of a quarter)
a little red sauce (about 1/4 cup)



I just didn't want to eat. But I did heavy housework nearly all day. About 8 loads of laundry, up and down the stairs with heavy baskets, the vacuum, mops, brooms, etc. I went wild. Cleaning usually helps me work through my stress. I also took a soak in our spa to try to help alleviate all the aches and pains I had from the damp weather.

Well, that's all for now.
I am looking forward to my progress this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment