Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Day 9 and 6 pounds lighter

Okay, so I haven't had weightloss like this in years. Not this much, not this fast.
If wheat/grains are behind my inability over the last 3.5 yrs to lose any significant weight, well, I can tell you I'll never look back. I keep waking up and feeling pretty amazed at my reaction to altering my diet this way.
And it's just been so easy. I didnt expect that either. Even though I am seeing some pretty considerable weight loss, I am still proceeding with caution until I hit that 10 pound mark.

Last night we made organic spaghetti squash with paleo red sauce and meatballs. it was delicious!
I brought it to work for my lunch today too. That's another great thing about the paleo lifestyle, we cook so much and have our meals well thought out and planned for the week. It really sets me up for success and I don't feel so overwhelmed trying to find something appropriate and healthy to eat near my work.


Tonight is kung pao chicken. this recipe is very healthy from Cooking Light magazine and easily converted into paleo parameters.


Tonight is also Biggest Loser night, so I'll be working out pretty hard while watching the show.


That's about all for now.

Have a great primal day!

1 comment:

  1. I love that you work out while watching BL! That's so great.

    ReplyDelete