Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Favorite post workout / evening meal

I have recently created a great evening meal that is light, refreshing and perfect for warm summer evenings.

7  Spears asparagus - lightly seared or broiled - your choice - sometimes I use cucumbers instead depending on how the asparagus looks at the store or if it's unavailable
a handful of organic baby tomatoes - sliced in half
1 hard boiled egg - sliced
prepared artichokes - I use Cara Mia's California style for this
1.5 oz smoked salmon - wild sockeye

I drizzle organic spanish style olive oil over everything and then season w/pepper and sea salt.

It's super easy and light and I get the right kind of protein/veggie combination.
The caloric total is around 300 calories.

I hope you enjoy it too!

Have a great paleo day!


No comments:

Post a Comment