Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Meatza review

I meant to post this sooner, but I've been busy.

The meatza was good, however, it was WAY too much meat. The recipe called for 2lbs of meat that serves 4. It was SO much meat. I would recommend 1lb. With the toppings and the meat,  you will not be hungry. We were full after one piece. It's like eating a bun-less burger. I think I may try to make the pizza w/a different paleo crust since this was super heavy. I enjoyed the flavor but wow, was it too much for me to eat. Even my boyfriend found that it sat like a rock in his stomach.

I recently saw the Robb Wolf Paleo recipe book at Costco, so I'm going to get it and try some more ideas out.

I hope you're having a great paleo day!

As always, please feel free to follow my blog or post comments!


No comments:

Post a Comment