Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Nearing Week 2 workout

Last night was my 4th day of JM RIT and I'm nearing her week 2 workout.
I felt stronger last night in my workout than at the beginning which is great progress and I can hold my palmed plank for the full 30 seconds without falling.
Even though it was near 8pm and I'd finished dinner, dishes and cleaning the kitchen, I headed down to the basement to give my time to Jillian. I was looking forward to it.
We had a really healthy paleo dinner of pork tenderloin from the grill, mashed cauliflower w/goat cheese and a green salad w/ heirloom tomatoes and peppers. Then we had the strawberry rhubarb galette we made sunday night. delicious.
I am committed to seeing this through the full 30 days and hopefully I'll have the toned, thinner body to prove it!

Have a great paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment