Saturday, April 2, 2011

Missing: Paleo Ginger

Well, during the month of March I totally fell off the Paleo wagon and i have the pounds to show for it. I gained back nearly all that I lost, but i lost 3 lbs this week so I feel like I'm getting back on track. This has shown me that paleo works, but only if you stick with it religiously. I am not making excuses, i didnt plan out my meals and i totally just slipped off the wagon. Well, not anymore. I am back on track. There's so much stuff coming up and I want to look and feel great. I want to find a way to live paleo and still go to bbq's, parties, and happy hours with my coworkers. I work in an office that always has food, parties, etc and I usually just avoid these so I don't have to answer why I'm not eating bread or grains or whatnot. But I am reading my paleo books and finding ways to still enjoy my life and stay on the paleo plan. There's always going to be a party, a dinner, a get together with friends, stress, etc. I can't let these things derail me. It's my health, my life, I need to make it a priority.

So, after my brief hiatus, i'm back w/a vengence and a new commitment to my health and the paleo lifestyle.

Have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment