Monday, April 4, 2011

Productive Sunday

I was completely sore from my JM  workout on Saturday, so Sunday was spent stretching and cleaning my house like a freak. My inlaws are coming on Thursday and we're hosting a bbq birthday party on Saturday. My husband, his father and his step sister's mother in law, all have birthdays on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so we're having a joint bday party. It will be fun, but I'll have a bunch of people in my house that I rarely see and who often make me anxious and uncomfortable. So I want the house to look amazing and to not stress over it.

I am making some fun paleo inspired bbq items and some non-paleo items. My sister-in-law is lactose intolerant so I'm going to try to make a few items that she can eat.She likes hummus, so I'll have that on hand, but I'd like to see if there's some other fun stuff I can make that will be more exciting and really delicious.


I cleaned the yard, the garage, a huge closet, swept and mopped all the floors, did mountains of laundry, cleaned the dog beds, organized my jewelry by installing a french board, cleaned both bathrooms, treated the spa and then cleaned the exterior, and ret up the office. I didnt get my clothes closets & drawers, or the attic storage but i can get to that the weekend of April 15th. I got an incredible workout from my cleaning frenzy, but today I'm back on JM Ripped in 30. I really liked the workout and I think I'm going to add 30 minutes on the elliptical, my pilates DVD or JM's Yoga blast to really amp up the intensity.

In other good news, my fabulous friend Courtney - the motivator and inspiration for me going Paleo - is coming to visit me in June!!! i haven't seen her in 3 yrs and I'm so excited. I hope I look more fit by the time she visits. It would be great to show off my new thinner, toned figure when we get in the hot tub!




that's all for now.

Have a great paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment