Thursday, April 7, 2011

Party prep and paleo pupus!

I prepped some of the food for the party on Saturday. Last night I made a key lime pie, country chicken pate and paleo banana bread - i used red mill's gluten/dairy free all purpose flour and agave to sweeten. It came out AMAZING. I've heard mixed reviews about their flour but I had no problem at all,the bread is moist and delicious. I was so shocked. The pate is really damn good, but not paleo.
Tonight I'll make the salmon mousse so the flavor can develop over the next day.

I am hoping it goes well. I'm working so hard to make things nice. I hope these people appreciate it. At least I'll have some of my girls with there, Kyla, Gayle and Valerie are coming. That will definitely give me something positive to look forward to.

That's all for now.


Have a fantastic primal day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment