Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Rest Day and Fantastic news!

Today is my rest day before moving into the week 2 workout. We're going to a concert tonight, so I planned this day to be my rest day knowing I wouldn't have time after work to do ripped in 30.
I felt really good rounding out the week 1 workout and I could do every single exercise w/good form and at the same pace as Jillian's team.
Biggest Loser was on last night, I love that show. It's so inspiring. I missed the first 30 minutes because I was working out but i watched most of it.

I am still tracking my food w/WW and it's going well. I'm staying w/in my allotted points and sometimes even below.


I also got GREAT news yesterday...my friend Courtney, the one that got me into Paleo and the one that makes the fabulous seafood stew, bought her ticket to come visit me in June!! She'll be here from May 31 - June 4th! I am SO excited! It's her first trip to the West Coast and I intend to show her a fantastic time!

She is one of the most inspiring, funny, honest and brilliant people that I know. I am so lucky to have her in my life. Her constant encouragement helps keep me on track. And her blog about her own difficulties w/weight and finding the right balance are so inspiring and make me feel like I'm not alone in this fight to be a better, healthier, more self aware human.

It's definitely more motivation to keep working out, living primal and being more self aware, because I have this great reward to look forward to....Courtney's visit!

That's all for now...

Have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment