Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cooling off

I forgot to log my workouts this week on Wednesday. I skipped working out on Thursday and Friday, which I seriously regretted on Saturday. I hopped back on the train Saturday and did 60 minutes on the elliptical and lots of floor/dumb bells.
flies
overhead dips
arnolds
side arm raises
presses
ab killers
bicycles

Now I'm going out to the garage to lift heavy things again. I only have 5 days, including today to workout before I go on my trip back east. When I'm home I'll only be able to go running and do floor work, so i need to make the most out of this week so I don't feel like I'm falling behind.
I went back down to 1 workout a day after valerie left but I'm amping it up again over the next 5 days.

The weather is cooling off considerably, so I'm breaking out my cold weather workout gear today. I have no idea what the forecast is for PA next week, but i'm hoping it's cooler than it's been. I love PA in the fall, but when it's humid, yuck. That will not be fun for jogging while I'm home.
Anyway, i have to go workout . Have a great paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment