Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Changing

My basement is starting to dry out, much to my relief. This is my first homeowner experience w/a mini disaster. I was unable to workout yesterday due to the mess, but pushing out water w/the push broom for an hour and shop vaccinig for an hour and then cleaning my house top to bottom, i'm hoping that was enough to at least make up for some of my time. I did some push ups while watching a movie too.

I am starting to see a change in my appearance. And my energy levels are up too. I find myself running at a higher level and being more engaged the way I used to be. I sit up straighter, I move more, I am feeling more like myself again. Even though I have a cold right now, I still feel compelled to drive myself hard. I want it that much. I am so driven for success and I cannot stop for something like a silly cold.

Today I'm going to attempt to workout after putting the basement back together. Hopefully it'll be dried out and we wont need contractors to fix any mold or damage.

Well, that's all for now.

Have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment