Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Two times the fun

I've been getting up super early....between 0330 and 0500. So there's no reason to not start my workouts even earlier. By the evening I feel like I still have time to double my efforts and I've been tossing in another workout to help further my goals. 

Yesterday I worked out twice. Ran on the elliptical in the morning for 20 minutes, not very long but I was crunched for time. Sunday I worked out for nearly 2.5 hrs so I'm not feeling too bad about Monday morning. After work monday night, Valerie and I hit the gym again. this time I did 25 minutes on the elliptical, leg presses at 170 lbs, lat pulls at 60 lbs and 3 point swinging ab killers.

This morning I ran for 50 minutes on the elliptical and will hit the gym again w/Valerie, after work.
I think tonight I'll do incline training w/some weights. Travis wants to do some weight training when I come home so I'll have to go a little light at the gym. I havent lifted anything really heavy in a while so I don't want to kill myself.

Well I better go hop in the shower and head out to work.

Have a great primal day!

No comments:

Post a Comment