Monday, August 8, 2011

Paleo camping

I went camping this weekend. My first time going tent camping. It was fun but sleeping on the ground sucks. Sorry, but even w/the little sleeping pad, it sucked. Next time I'm bringing an air mattress.
I worked out for an hour on Friday morning, and then worked out on on Sunday evening when I got home, so I only missed one day. I didnt drink enough water while i was out there, so I was up a few pounds when I got home. I worked out 2x today and drank a ton of water. So I'm hoping I've recovered my weightloss and I can keep moving on to my next benchmark.
I went and bought all my staples for the week so I can stay on track. This is really working for me. I had some gluten over the weekend and it really made me feel horrible on Sunday. I was so incredibly ill. It's not worth the horrible gut wrenching pain I have to endure. I am much happier and healthier on the paleo plan.
I am looking so forward to my trip home. I cannot wait to see my friend bobby. I haven't seen him in 16 yrs and every day I think about seeing him I grow more excited. I adored, respected and admired him. He was my protector, my teacher and most of all one of the best friends I've ever had. I have 7 weeks until I see him. I can't wait. I hope I'm hitting all of my benchmarks until then. I'd really like to be in the best shape when we see each other again. No, I'm not 21 anymore but I'd like to look as close to what he remembers as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment