Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Devil fish

Monday, I took a break. My arches have been killing me since Sunday and I think I needed to rest. One of my best friends, Kyla, met me after work so we could celebrate her birthday and her upcoming trip to Africa. I was mindful of my choices and even saw a pound fall of the scale on Tuesday.

Tuesday, Valerie and I were totally fierce:
20 minutes running on the elliptical
20 minutes of circuits:
planks alternating w/weighted lunges x 24
70# lat pulls followed by 140# leg presses x30
10# dumb bell chest flies and presses
20 minutes on the treadmill - incline training

Nutrition:
Oikos plain yogurt
salad w/tomato and salsa
valerie's chicken lentil soup
carrots
granola bar

Today I ate some goldfish crackers...they are a favorite of mine and I usually wouldn't even torture myself w/the wheat/gluten they have but it was only a few and I actually feel okay. I haven't indulged in much in the last 3 months and I haven't had any goldfish in that time. Mark Sisson & Robb Wolf say it's okay to have something fun once in a while and today was that day for me. I just know it's a once in a while thing, not every day thing. I love goldfish, but they are the devil! So good but so bad!

Anyway, have a great paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment