Thursday, August 25, 2011

Voodoo

Last night I worked out w/Valerie:

20 minutes on the treadmill
130# x 30 leg press - together
130# x 24 leg press - single leg
70# x 24 lat pull
15# dumb bells x 30 floor flies
15# dumb bells x 30 floor chest press
15# overhead dips/stretches
Ab killers x 30
stretches

And when I got home I did another workout:

65 minutes on the elliptical

nutrition:
Greek yogurt
salad w/mushrooms/ff turkey and salsa
carrots
almonds

This morning when I woke up, I was down 5 lbs from yesterday! FIVE POUNDS!
I am very cautious at being too celebratory, since I've been struggling to get that damn scale to budge and now it's really moving south. Perhaps it's like the doctor said, i just had to be patient. I am working my ass off and being hardcore, so it's about bloody time! We'll see if this voodoo weight loss continues over the weekend. It's very exciting to see progress for all the hard work I'm putting in.

It's just further proof that I'm doing all the right things and my paleo lifestyle really works.

have a great paleo day!

No comments:

Post a Comment